Monday, November 2, 2009

Margaret


Hi Family and Friends,

I share the following information with you not for sympathy but as a means of informing as many people as may come in contact with Margaret as possible to know about her.

After almost 2 and a half years of being seizure-free, Margaret experiences another seizure episode early this morning. It lasted for about 10 minutes. She is back on her anti seizure medication. She is doing well and few people would have ever known that she eas even seizing. I am so grateful that Jeremy was inspired to know that it was happening again because this seizure was very different from her others.

We'd love to talk to any of you about her seizing and realize that the more people that come in contact with her and know of her condition the better. It could save her life. We love you all.

Nancy

6 comments:

DeEtta said...

Margaret looks like she has the sweetest spirit. She came to the right family to have you for her mother. She will be in our prayers.

Janeen said...

I hope she is doing better.
We love you. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!

Dillender said...

We love you and your family and have had you all in our prayers for the last couple of days. Thank you for the update, Nan.

Angie said...

I would love to know more about the seizures and what to look for.

Cardalls said...

She is so beautiful. I love her smile and big blue eyes.

I hope you are finding a treatment that works best for her. It's amazing how a parent can tell exactly what is wrong. Good for Jeremy for figuring it out. Good luck!

Jade said...

Nancy,
I am glad you are sharing. It is nice to hear how she is doing and what is happening. I think you are the perfect mom for the job of raising Margret. If it were me, I would want someone like you to rely on.

I adore this little girl and love to see her smiling at me during singing time each week in the nursery.