Saturday, October 31, 2009

Home Improvements






I am still learning a lot...Everyday I think that I learn something new. I am sure grateful for parents who can pass along all of their knowledge about everything to me-the kid, still.

We are S L O W L Y working on the house and trying to make improvements. My parents in law came to visit. It seems like they always get put to work. The simple "oh, just this would be fine" turn into finishing projects that I have been trying to work on for MONTHS or starting and completing projects that I haven't even started yet. Like the retaining wall in the backyard...we have a hill and a sloping yard. Trying to put up a new fence (because the other fence can hardly be considered a fence...) Pulling up all the weeds in the backyard and sloping it the RIGHT way for rainy day drainage. And making our yard a more user friendly site. So I asked my best photographer, Greyson, to have the job of taking pictures. He did. This is what I got.

2 comments:

Janeen said...

Home improvements are always fun!

It is even more fun when they are all complete and you can sit back and look at your work and enjoy your new surroundings and accomplishments... until the next project comes around.

Janeen said...

By the way, GREAT pictures. Way to go Greyson!